What sets us apart?
We spend quality time with you, listening to you, and giving you our full attention. You are the top priority when you are in the treatment room.
We treat the whole person and not just the disease. We find the root cause of your ailments, and treat this as well as your symptoms to create a much deeper and more profound healing experience.
We view you as an individual and create a unique treatment plan according to your needs.
We value patient education and participation. We want you to be fully informed as to how we view your body’s imbalances, what we are doing to treat them and why, and how you can get the best response from treatment. We will teach you self-care techniques that you can do at home to enhance your progress.
We are expertly trained in a variety of integrative healthcare services to provide you the highest level of care. We offer acupuncture, NET, Chinese herbal medicine, tuina massage, cupping, moxa, acupuncture injection therapy, classical homeopathic medicine, ETPS micro-current treatment, nutritional testing and supplementation, and serum or saliva lab testing, review and recommendations. (Please see “Treatment” tab for details)
We use Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET), when appropriate, to help clear any underlying emotional blocks that are preventing you from healing. www.netmindbody.com
We believe strongly that Integrative Medicine offers the best of both worlds. We maintain a network of western medicine doctors who encourage patients to use acupuncture and integrative therapies. We will refer you to one of them if we feel their input or oversight would benefit you.
We love what we do and feel honored and grateful to care for you and your family. We are passionate about this medicine, and are fully committed to helping you achieve optimal health.
Conditions Successfully Treated at our Center: (alphabetical order)
- Addictions: smoking, alcohol and other drugs, food, etc.
- Allergies & Sinus: food sensitivities and environmental/seasonal allergies
- Anti-aging with the Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture System
- Cancer support: relief from side effects of chemotherapy and/or radiation, especially nausea and fatigue, strengthening the immune system
- Children’s health: newborn thru adolescent. Allergies, behavior problems, self-esteem, etc.
- Diabetes & blood sugar disorders
- Digestive disorders: IBS, GERD or acid reflux, heartburn, food sensitivities
- Emotional issues & Stress: anxiety, depression, OCD, PTSD, negative or pessimistic thinking, relationship discord, trauma
- Fatigue: chronic or unexplained tiredness, lethargy or low energy level even in the presence of adequate sleep
- Hormonal issues (women & men): thyroid, adrenal, low libido, fertility, menopause, andropause, acne
- Migraines and headaches
- Pain, chronic or acute: Fibromyalgia, Low back pain, Neck pain, Shoulder pain, Tennis or golfer’s elbow, Carpal tunnel, Hip pain, Knee pain, Sciatica, Facial pain—trigeminal neuralgia, TMJ, Bell’s palsy, etc. **pain may be due to acute strain or chronic conditions like arthritis, herniated discs, neuropathy, etc.
- Pre- and Post-surgical: Prepare the body for surgery and recover faster by reducing inflammation, pain, and swelling, and facilitating healing
- Pregnancy problems: morning sickness, back pain, breech presentation, overdue labor
- Urinary tract infections
- Weight loss and nutritional cleansing
- Women’s health issues: PMS, menopause (hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, etc.) infertility, irregular menses, PCOS, painful periods
**If your health condition is not listed here, it doesn’t mean we can’t treat it. Please call and talk to us about how we can help you, too.